Mr. UFO's Mother Ship

Monday, November 28, 2011

New Revelation From Travis Walton

H: Hello and welcome to UFO news. I’m Harry Thyng.

R: And I am Ross Well. Tonight on UFO news we are going to tell you about what Travis Walton revealed at a recent UFO conference in Laredo, Texas.

H: Travis Walton. Who is he again? That name sounds so familiar. Travis Walton, Travis Walton. Oh, I remember. Didn’t he live with a big family on the side of a mountain? Big mole on his face?

R: No. Twit. Travis Walton was abducted by aliens on November 5, 1975. His book, “Fire in the Sky” has been made into a film called “Fire in the Sky”.

H: A book and a movie with the same name? What are the odds of that? Oh right. Now I remember. That was a great movie. James Garner was in that wasn’t he? I wonder what he’s doing now? Remember “The Rockford Files”? I loved that show. Did you see the one when …

R: Can we get back to Travis Walton?

H: Who? Oh, right.

R: Since his abduction in 1975 he has had a lot of time to think about the event.

H: Don’t tell me. I can do this. Um, 1975, 2011, that would be, um, uh, um.

R: 36.

H: 36. See, I told you.

R: In the years since his experience, he has made small revisions to the story but at the Laredo UFO conference, held coincidently on November 5, 2011, he revealed his belief of the extraterrestrials true intentions.
H: Like what they were planning for after dinner and drinks?

R: Of course not you idiot! He says he strongly believes that there was no intent on the part of the extraterrestrials to abduct him in the first place but rather he feels he was caught in a beam that was generated when the spacecraft was about to lift off.

H: He was caught in the beam that was expelled from the ship and it was purely accidental?

R: Exactly. He feels now that he was quite possibly killed when he was exposed to the explosive force of the powerful propulsion beam.

H: Killed? As in dead?

R: Killed. Yes. I know. It’s fantastic.

H: No. Raid. Kills them dead.

R: What? Never mind. Travis thinks that the when the aliens came back and took him into their craft they were in fact saving his life.

H: So, the aliens didn’t mean to hit him with the beam of light? They were just revving their engines and he happened to be standing too close to the tailpipe?

R: Something like that. His six friends who witnessed the event swore that Travis must have been killed or seriously injured from the force of the light beam.

H: Yes. He was sent flying through the air like he was shocked by something. Didn’t they all freak out and take off leaving Travis there?

R: Here’s what the witnesses had to say. "The UFO was smooth and was giving off a yellowish-orange light." "We couldn't believe what was happening." "I saw a bluish light come from the machine and Travis went flying—like he'd touched a live wire!" "That ray was the brightest thing I've ever seen in my whole life!" "I know what I saw—and it wasn't anything from this earth! The horror was unreal."

H: Did they poop in their pants? I know I would have.

R: You frequently do. Have you ever heard of “Depends”?

H: Depends.

R: On What?

H: What. I’m lost.

R: We know. When Travis was returned to earth five days later, he was in perfect health, as though nothing had ever happened to him. That is what leads him to believe that the extraterrestrials actually brought him back from the dead and saved his life.

H: Wouldn’t that make him a zombie?

R: Sometimes I think you are a zombie. The extraterrestrials must have advanced medical knowledge. When asked if he would do it again, Travis said he wouldn’t get out of the truck.

H: I had a dog like that. Hunting dog my ass.

R: Travis will be speaking again in on March 3, 2012 at the Texas Mufon Conference. We all look forward to hearing what he has to say then. Well, that’s all the time we have for tonight. We’ll see you next time on UFO news. Visit Mr. UFO at his blog at www.mister UFO.blogspot.com and feel free to leave a message. I’m Ross Well.

H: And I’m Harry Thing saying.

R: Keep your face to space!

H: Goodnight, John Boy.

R: You are off your medications again, aren’t you?



Watch it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you ever seen a UFO? Have you been abducted? Tell us your story and we may feature it in a UFO News story.